Pages

Monday 27 September 2010

new haul.

As always, I've been browsing the internet for some beautiful bargains. Here is what I managed to pick up...

Firstly, this rusty skirt from Zara. I feel like I AM autumn when I wear it, I love the rusty colour. It's going to go with SO many things. It's really soft and drapes beautifully, and the pocket detail is so cute! PLUS, it was packaged really nicely - wrapped in delecate paper with a lovely sticker, in a simple cardboard box.





Next, these little booties from Chockers Shoes. I was really unsure of this website, because of the, quite frankly, ridiculous name and overall style of the site. However, I was very pleasantly surprised, despite the tacky box, and the smell of plasticy shoes. They are really cute, and remind me of these Topshop boots I have been lusting after. The sizing comes up a little bigger than usual - I was considering ordering size four so that I could fit some cosy socks on underneath when it gets a little colder, but there is plenty of room in these size threes.



Third up, pictured above and below, is my cute little watch from the sale at Oasis. In the photo it says it was £15, but it was marked down to £10, which I think is an absolute bargain. I love the colour - I think it will go with everything! I was considering the other colours, and they used to have multi-coloured ones, but I thought this would be a more sensible buy. I love it and I've barely taken it off since it arrived.


Finally, although these are not from the internet I thought I'd share them anyway, these lovely bits of lace. I'm planning on customizing a few items of clothing I already have (including the checked shirt pictured above) with this lace. I couldn't resist getting so many different kinds, I love the beigey tones - they look really vintage.


Anyway, dinner is cooking so I better skip off!

3 comments

  1. Oh my someone's been spending! Those boots are so nice :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful skirt and shoes ! Your blog is cute ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments :) if you have any questions please tweet them to me @beinglittle ! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web design by Dear Laura
© 2016 Being Little. All rights reserved.