Pages

Wednesday 3 November 2010

beyond the sea.

If you've been following/have read my blog from the very beginning, you'll know that when I started out I was working on some books for an exhibition called beyond the sea.

Well, I've finally collected my books and scanned them in, so here are a few pages! If you want to see any of them in more detail, please visit my flickr!
































It is basically visual mess documenting the rise and fall of a semi relationship. It would be better to forget you, but I don't really want to.

9 comments

  1. Wow, you're amazingly talented! I love the concept of it and how you've presented it through each page. I wish I could produce something like this (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this.
    So beautiful... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really really beautiful, you are so talented! I've found myself really inspired by looking at this post :)
    I'm now following you, would love it if you'd check out my blog too at
    www.rosie-glow.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!! my favourites are "swimming in the dark, near drowning...", the teacups, and the duvet on "I'm so...". is it a duvet? it's lovely.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful!! xx

    www.wallpaperrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so beautiful, i love it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This might seem a bit creepy to comment on this as you posted it a year ago, but this is completely amazing. I love the concept of it too. So interesting and very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments :) if you have any questions please tweet them to me @beinglittle ! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web design by Dear Laura
© 2016 Being Little. All rights reserved.